Anyone coming to our collection centres will be screened at the door before entering. Screening is in place to protect all patients and our staff.
If you have any of the following, please do not come to the collection centre, stay home and call your GP for advice regarding getting a COVID test.
- New cough
- New breathlessness
- Sort throat
- Runny nose or other cold symptoms
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Muscle aches
Please do not come to a collection centre if you:
- have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- have visited a location of interest where the Ministry of Health requires self-isolation
- are awaiting a Covid-19 test result
We require you to wear a mask at our collection centres, practice social distancing and to use the hand sanitizer available on site. Please remember to also scan in or record your visit with us.
Wait times will change with social distancing, so we ask you to be patient with our staff.