Our workplace health and safety testing includes:
Employee health screening and wellness testing
Certain types of work may expose employees to potentially dangerous and toxic biological agents. Our laboratory can help provide regular checks to monitor the levels of these agents in your staff. Such tests include but are not limited to:
- Infectious diseases
Workplace health and safety monitoring
- Our laboratory can help organisations screen prospective employees or students on clinical placements before they start work. This can include tests for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium for example) and infectious diseases.
Tests for Medical workers
- Our laboratory can provide testing for staff working directly with patients who may be at risk of exposure to infection. We can help with a range of re-employment base line testing such as: baseline immunity to infectious diseases such as Hepatitis B or C, HIV and TB Screening.
Employee wellbeing programmes
Supporting positive health and wellbeing of staff can provide a range of benefits to the employees and business alike. Employee health screening and wellness testing are available and may include:
- Lipids — Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL
- Diabetes checks
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) — for male employees
- Full blood count examination
- Renal (kidney) function tests
- Liver function tests
- Hepatitis status checks
- Other tests available on request.